Monday 18 January 2010

My first blog!!

I spent 2009 discovering blogs and the wonderful people I followed and enjoyed each day have finally inspired me to begin my own blog. My life is very busy and I am very driven to succeed. I sometimes feel that, although exciting and incredibly fulfilling, my life is narrowly focused. Blogs helped my reconnect with other peoples lives and see the many different paths we can take in life. Blogs became a fabulous story for me to follow.

My first few posts are going to be a collection of my favourite blogs as a way to thank these wonderful ladies for the light they bring to me evenings.....

I love fashion. My style is down to earth, everyday style but I want to use this blog to develop my style and use other blogs to experiment with my look. I am quite nervous about posting pictures of myself.....

I would also look to post my favourite things each week - clothes, Etsy, ebay, books, clothes, other's blog posts. I hope you find it interesting...

Well lets go....

No comments: